- about Us
- How we work
- Request a quote
- Contact us
PO Box 54412,Adliya
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +973 17180551
Fax: +973 17180298
P.O Box 7209, Dammam 31462
Email : email@example.com
Phone: +966 38461222 x 116
Fax: +966 38414684
eTask Clinic Management Solution
eTask –Clinic Management Software is a software solution designed to automate the business process in Health Centers & Clinics. Technobay being the sole IP owner of eTask Clinic Management software, customization requirements can be met.
Benefits of eTask – Clinic Management Software:
1Reduction / Elimination of repetition of work
2.Improved flow of information.
5.Greater control over Patient Management.
6.Improvement in services offered to patients.
7.Cost saving / Higher revenue generation.
8.Staff Performance Evaluation.
9.Reduction of paper works.
10.Ease to retrieve patient records.
Features of eTask Clinic Management Software:
Patient Record Management Module
· Patient Registration - To capture Patient’s Name, Phone Number, CPR Number, Nationality, Age, Sex, Date of Birth etc for the process of registration
· Patient Record Advanced Search - by CPR Number, Phone Number, Patient’s Name, Date of Birth etc.. to avoid entering the patient details repeatedly on their future visits.
· Appointment Scheduling - Appointments can be fixed by checking the availability of the doctor and by cross checking other appointments.
· Patient Billing – To generate the bills specific to the patient
· Bill Correction – if any changes to be done
· Bill Review – if additional charges like injection charges to be entered
· Payment Modes – Various modes of payment like Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card etc can be done
· Previous Bill Search – by bill number, patient name, date of visit etc.
Service Type Management– Define new service types and fares.
Enables the doctors to enter the remarks and prescriptions related to each patient and retrieve the patient records later.
Health Insurance Management Module
· Create Insurance company details
· Generate documents/reports specifically needed by each insurance provider
Hospital Administration – MIS Reports Module
· Patient wise reports – Daily, Weekly and monthly reports
· Service Type Management Report – No: injections and other add on services offered
· Insurance Records Reports
· Billing summary reports per day, per week and per month
· Doctor wise income report
· Treatment type income report
Integrated Pharmacy Module (optional)
- Point of Sale
- Stock / Inventory
Integrated Finance Modules (optional)
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
Integrated Payroll Module(optional)
- Employee document management with expiry alerts
- Employee asset management
- Automated overtime calculation
- Automated salary calculation
- Employee settlement – vacation/resignation/termination
- Indemnity, leave pay calculation
- GOSI calculations
- Loan/Advance management
- Pay slip generation